Creating a Student Account
Working with a Counselor?
No counselor? No problem!
Use their unique Student Registration Link
Accept an Email Invitation
Set up your free Corsava for Students account via our website
|Every counselor using Corsava has a Student Registration Link that is unique to them.|
They may share this with you via email or may have it posted on their website.
By using this link to set up your account, your Corsava for Students account will automatically be linked with your counselor's Corsava for Counselors account.
Click on the registration link and follow the steps below.
Counselors may also send you an invitation via their Corsava for Counselors account.
Be sure to check your Junk/Spam folders for an email from "email@example.com"
By accepting your counselor's invitation, your account will automatically be linked with theirs.
Open the email, click on "Accept Invitation" and follow the steps below.
|If you are not working with a counselor, you can set up your account independently from our Sign In page.|
Navigate to https://site.corsava.com/signin and follow the steps below.
Option 1: Continue with Google
If the email address you wish to associate with your Corsava account is a Gmail account or a Google Account, you can get started without creating a Corsava-specific password. Click "Continue with Google," sign in to the appropriate account (if you are not already), and continue to Step 8 below.
Option 2: Set up your account using your email address
- Click "Sign up" in the lower right hand corner of the log in window.
- Enter the email address you want associated with your Corsava for Counselors account in the space provided.
- Create a password.
- Click "Sign up" button.
- Use another browser window/tab to check your email for your verification link. Open the email and click the "Verify Email" link.
- Return to the Corsava Sign In window and click "Continue."
- Sign In using your email address and the password you just created.
- Confirm your age. Please note that to use Corsava you have to be at least 13 years old.
- Find your school. Type in the name of your school and hit "enter." Select your school from the search results. International students, make sure to select "I live outside the US."
- If you enter the name of your school and don't see it in the returned list of schools, it may be because there are too many with similar names and not all are appearing in your view. If you include quotes around your school name and then search, you will see that appear first and can select it.
- You can also manually enter your school by clicking the "I cannot find my school" text at the bottom of the page and then filling out the form provided:
Welcome to Corsava
Now you can start your card sort, enter your geographic preferences, create your college list, and enter your impressions.
>Learn more about using Corsava