If you entered an incorrect email address when inviting a new student to create their Corsava account, canceling the invitation will allow you send a new invitation to the correct address.
To cancel an invitation:
- Sign in to your account at https://site.corsava.com/signin
- Navigate to "My Students" in the header
- Click "View All Students" or search for a specific student by entering their First and Last names and clicking the "Search" button
- Click on the student whose invitation you wish to cancel
- As long as the student's account status is "Invitation Sent," you have the opportunity to either resend or cancel their invitation. Click on the "Cancel Invitation" button
- Once you have clicked on "Cancel Invitation," the student's account status will revert to "No Account"
- Use the "Send Invite" link to send a new invitation to the student, using the correct email address.
This process will allow you to correct typos made when inviting students to Corsava. If a student wishes to change the email address associated with their active account, they will need to contact Corsava's Support Team.